[Moin-user] Customizing the "Standard Links" toolbar...

Gnarlodious lists.gnarlodious at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 11:28:00 EST 2007

I am attempting to eradicate the "Standard Links" toolbar text that is
inserted into every page. The text looks like this:

<link rel="Index" href="/TitleIndex">
<link rel="Glossary" href="/WordIndex">
<link rel="Help" href="/HelpOnFormatting">

What I am trying to do is make "Index" go to "PageTree" instead of
"TitleIndex". Adding the text to (wikiconfig.py) html_head does not
work, since the Javascript overrides the configuration file.

Where would I disable that text completely? I have searched my servers
for the text to sabotage but nothing comes up.

If "Standard Links" is not enabled in your browser, you will not know
what I am talking about.

--  Gnarlie
http://Gnarlodious.com/