[Moin-user] How can i completely remove actions from drop down menu in moinmoin?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Thu Aug 9 10:29:21 EDT 2007

On 8/9/07, m m <kautschuknet at googlemail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> my task is to simplify moinmoin. my boss thinks, that the drop down
> menu is too complex. now my question: how can i _really_  _reduce_
> entries from this drop down menu? If i add:
>
> actions_excluded = [
>                                u'RenderAsDocbook',
>                              ]
>
> to wikiconfig.py the entry is deactivated but still visible (color of
> entry is now light gray instead of black) in the drop down list.

Did this a year ago... if you have a custom theme, just override the
method that displays that portion of the nav.

I'm having trouble getting to the code quickly, but I believe you can
override editorBar or editorLink with your own stuff.

Others here can chime in I'm sure.
--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode