[Moin-user] Move pages

mail at heavy.ch mail at heavy.ch
Wed Aug 8 05:24:33 EDT 2007

Hi there

Well, I would make some test first, but for me it worked like this!

example
===========
I've got a Page like:
http://lotek.heavy.ch/MoinMoinWiki/Xapian

In the data directory under pages I find the following dir:
MoinMoinWiki(2f)Xapian

So I can rename the directory from MoinMoinWiki(2f)Xapian TO Xapian and
the Page would be under http://lotek.heavy.ch/Xapian

Sure you have to check the links from other pages, 'coz they may still
point to MoinMoinWik/Xapian and not the new Xapian Page.

bye
Marcel