[Moin-user] page dependent theme?

Chris Seidel seidel at phaget4.org
Mon Apr 30 15:48:54 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have some pages that I would like to be displayed with a particular
theme. I'm wondering if it's possible to put something in a page that
would cause it to be displayed with a particular theme?

Having a single look and feel for all pages is useful, but one might
want a category of pages to have a different look and feel.

For users who select a preferred theme, I can imagine a heirarchy
whereby they can decide if they want to allow a page to overide their
personal theme choice.

Is there a way to specify a default theme for a page which is different
than that for the site?

-Chris