[Moin-user] LocalSpellingWords

kai at aplteam.com kai at aplteam.com
Sun Apr 22 02:20:09 EDT 2007

Yesterday somebody has answered to this email, and this enabled me to
solve the problem. Unfortunately that email has disappeared on my
machine so I don't know who it was any longer - anyway: thank you very
much!

Two suggestions to the MoinMoin guys:

1. The help page for "LocalSpellingWords" does not contain the word
"language" - that is why I missed it. Maybe the word should be
inlcuded in the text somewhere.

2. The help page does not help very much on a Windows machine. Some of
the pieces of information are not correct, especially those marked as
"Windows related".

Kai