[Moin-user] MoinMoin Replication?

Rick VanDerveer rickvanderveer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 10:20:50 EDT 2007

If you don't need real-time (i.e. syncing every hour would be acceptable), then the easiest way I could think of doing it is by using a script within the OS.  For example, on Windows, you would use Robocopy, triggered to run at whatever frequency is acceptable to you.  I have a page here (just copy directly into the other wiki):
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/RickVanderveer/Win32MoinEasyBackup

On Linux, you would do something similar using rsync.

-Rick