[Moin-user] modifying wiki links

George Dinwiddie lists at iDIAcomputing.com
Tue Sep 12 23:43:59 EDT 2006

By poking through request.py, I found that I can set a header in the
request to provide the external name of the script:

RequestHeader set X-Moin-Location /moin/

This *does* create the proper URLs.  All pages now display the
FrontPage, however.  My URL rewriting looks like:

ReWriteRule ^moin$ moin.fcg
ReWriteRule ^moin/(.*) moin.fcg/$1

This works fine without the X-Moin-Location header.  Any ideas why the
page name might be getting lost?

  - George

   * George Dinwiddie *                    gdinwiddie at idiacomputing.com
   Software Development                    http://www.idiacomputing.com