[Moin-user] Change bars / formatting for email threads?

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Wed Oct 11 01:31:14 EDT 2006

I'd like to display some conversations wiki pages, and I'm wondering what
the options are.  One model is progressive indentation as in point-by-point
the left, repeated to indicate how many messages ago an excerpt is from.
Does anyone have magic for an effect like this in MoinMoin?

On the other hand, the email thread model is maybe not such a great one.
Comments are common in wikis, aren't they?  And what about
such conversations?  Maybe some kind of branching (non-linear) structure of
content.  Beyond wikis?

Ideas?   Pointers?

Thanks,  - Conal