[Moin-user] Valid values for User_*_remove

Robert Schumann robert at cantab.net
Thu Mar 23 07:42:02 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 12:33 -0300, Eduardo Mercovich wrote:
> Hello everybody.
>
> In HelpOnConfiguration there are a few user_[checkbox|form]_remove
> options. But except for the example and one that I've guessed
> (css_url), I can't find were are the valid options.

By grepping the code, I found the answer in file multiconfig.py - take a
look for yourself, there's a lot of interesting stuff there (like
there's also the option to disable rather than remove).  The variables
user_[checkbox|form]_remove are lists, and in multiconfig they are empty
but there are commented-out versions that show explicitly all the things
that can be removed:

user_checkbox_remove = ['edit_on_doubleclick', 'show_nonexist_qm',
'show_toolbar', 'show_topbottom', 'show_fancy_diff',
'wikiname_add_spaces', 'remember_me', 'disabled',]

user_form_remove = ['password', 'password2', 'css_url', 'logout',
'create', 'account_sendmail',]

Delete whatever you don't want to remove.

Robert.