[Moin-user] Re: Problems with GUI Mode

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 10:35:02 EST 2006

I am using the GUI editor without problems on my farm of moins.
It works from windows explorer, mozilla classic, adn firefox.
I haven't gotten it to work with Konqueror yet.

It does seem to be finicky if you have it embedded in another page
that puts it in a frame, however. Then I can't see any GUI editor
window at all.

It also seems to be finicky about using a recent version of
javascript. But other than that, I am quite impressed!

My configuration is:
Apache/2.0.55 (Debian) mod_python/3.1.3 Python/2.3.5 PHP/4.4.2-1
mod_ssl/2.0.55 OpenSSL/0.9.8a Server at localhost Port 80
Debian linux 2.6.15 sid