AW: [Moin-user] [newb] external editing? may be OT

Marx, Stefan ext. MA Fa. Lynx Stefan.Marxext.MAFa.Lynx at rewe-group.com
Fri Mar 3 00:45:00 EST 2006

Hi Gisbert,

that sounds *very* yummy since I'm an adicted user of vim on all my
platforms
(and yes, spend a donation ;=).

Unfortunatly I can install mozex not correct since I have no entry in the
extension
area. This happens under Windows2000 SP 4 with FireFox 1.0.4. I use the
install
link in the mozdev area and after restart I have a right click mozex entry
in the
menu, but can't edit the preferences of the extension cause of the missing
entry
in the extension dialog (other extension, e.g. fastfox do). Any hints?

THX a lot,

Greetings from Cologne, Germany