[Moin-user] Configuration issue?

Wiersma, Bryan L. bryan.wiersma at ngc.com
Tue Jun 27 11:40:13 EDT 2006

I also get this in the error log when I try to access a nonexistent page
to create it..

[Tue Jun 27 10:37:51 2006] IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\moin\mywiki\moin.cgi", line 42, in ?
    request.run()
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\request.py", line 1178,
in run
    self.fail(err)
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\request.py", line 1212,
in fail
    failure.handle(self)
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\failure.py", line 145, in
handle
    request.write('<pre>\n')
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\request.py", line 1398,
in write
    sys.stdout.write(self.encode(data))
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

Bryan L. Wiersma