[Moin-user] Hi, , , thanks for your response - I have MoinMoin now up-and-running., , > > Yes, the tests take a while to run., >> > > Furthermore, I get the expected wiki page with http://192.168.100.10/iSwiki -, >> > > this too lasts very long., >> > > , > > Define "very long"., , It was about as long as it took to carry out the test (8 to 10 s)., , > > b) The first time you do some stuff needing the pagelink cache, it will , > > be completely rebuilt. Once it is rebuilt, it will be faster with that , > > stuff., > > c) Same stuff for some other caches., , That was most probably the case - now it works considerably faster (1 to 3 s)., , > > Remove or edit the index.html there., , I edited the file - now it calls iSwiki and works as expected., , , Now, however, I'm stuck with a new problem. I created a user and I am able to, log in as that user. Immediately I am shown the user profile. As soon as I want, to update the profile (hit "Save" or "Speichern") the wiki says that there's, already another user with that name. Then it returns me to the user creation page., Have I overlooked something? The user database folder is writable and the one, user file is also writable., , Ulf

Ulf Jaenicke-Rößler ujr at freenet.de
Mon Jul 31 10:08:21 EDT 2006

Hi,

thanks for your response - I have MoinMoin now up-and-running.

> > Yes, the tests take a while to run.
>> > >
> > Define "very long".

It was about as long as it took to carry out the test (8 to 10 s).

> > b) The first time you do some stuff needing the pagelink cache, it will
> > be completely rebuilt. Once it is rebuilt, it will be faster with that
> > stuff.
> > c) Same stuff for some other caches.

That was most probably the case - now it works considerably faster (1 to 3 s).

> > Remove or edit the index.html there.

I edited the file - it calls iSwiki and works as expected.

Now, however, I'm stuck with a new problem. I created a user and it seems I am
able to log in as that user: Immediately I am shown the user profile to be edited.
As soon as I want to update the profile (hit "Save" or "Speichern") the wiki says
that there's already another user with that name. Then it returns to the user
creation page.
If I don't save the profile but go directly to the starting page (iSwiki) my
user name vanishs from the headline, suggesting that I'm not logged in anymore.

Have I overlooked something?

 Ulf