[Moin-user] "Discuss" subpage feature for MoinMoin 1.5.x

Christian SCHWARZ christian.schwarz at st.com
Mon Jul 24 05:33:12 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'd like to insert a "Discuss" button (similar to the one used in
MediaWiki) to MoinMoin, and until 1.5.x it was rather simple to modify.
In fact, I just added a button "Discuss" which created (if not already
existing) a subpage "/Discuss" and that's all.
With the new revision, things are (at least for me) much more
complicated, and I'd appreciate a hint (or better a diff :) of where to
add the modifs and how (until now in themes/__init__.py).

Thanks a lot,
Christian