[Moin-user] MoinMoin as an replacement for trac

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Thu Jan 19 08:25:02 EST 2006

> Well...I did ask for it! ;-)  My time is pretty tight right now, but I
> will take this up over the next couple of months.  Would anyone care to
> collaborate with me?  I could get a functional spec done quickly, but
> I've never written any type of extension for MoinMoin.

= Recipe =
  1. get clear what exactly you need and why you need it in the wiki
(and not maybe on some SVN web interface linked from the wiki)
  2. learn Python (if you don't know already)
  3. read PEP-0008 :)
  4. code! B-)

Feel free to ask questions on #moin, often there is some developer
hanging on there. Be patient though and just hang on, we do other work
sometimes. :)