[Moin-user] Re: 1.5rc1 and restructured text

Matthew Gilbert gilbert at voxmea.net
Sun Jan 8 20:41:00 EST 2006

Hi Steve,

Steve Zatz <slzatz <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I migrated a version 1.34 installation to 1.5rc1 and the only problem
> that I have encountered so far is that about 90% of rst formatted
> pages cannot be rendered but result in:
>
> KeyError: 'ids'

There are fixes for your issue in the most recent version of the rst parser.
However, there are now restrictions on the allowed versions of docutils
(reduced functionality with 0.3.7 or full functionality with a snapshot
released this year). docutils version 0.4.0 should be released very soon
if you're uncomfortable with a snapshot release (usually snapshot releases
are very stable). Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other
issues! Thanks _matt