[Moin-user] comments/discussion subpage

Ralf Gross Ralf-Lists at ralfgross.de
Mon Feb 27 00:41:05 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to realise a comments/discussion subpage. On the main page with
ACL's I include the subpage '/Diskussion' which is read- and writeable for
everyone.

[[Include(/Diskussion]]

This is working fine, but how can somebody edit the content of the
discussion page? Ok, he could directly access the mainpage/Diskussion URI,
but usually nobody knows the subpage name.

I messed around with some more Include options, but I got errors when I
tried to follow the examples in HelpOnMacros/Include.

[[Include(/Diskussion, 'Diskussion', 2)]]

|heading() takes exactly 3 arguments (4 given)
|
|If you want to report a bug, please save this page and attach it to your
|bug report.

The following is working right now, is this the way it should be used?

[[Include(/Diskussion, , 2, editlink)]]

Ralf