[Moin-user] Permissions problem

Nir Soffer nirs at freeshell.org
Thu Feb 23 11:46:00 EST 2006

Try to run a simple test script, to make sure apache can run cgi
scripts from this location.

Rename moin.cgi temporarilly, and create this script named moin.cgi

#!/usr/bin/python
import cgi
cgi.test()

Now make it executable and set the user and group to apache:apache, and
try to access with apache.

If this script will run, the problem may be with moin installation.

Best Regards,

Nir Soffer