AW: AW: AW: [Moin-user] update instructions 1.3.5->1.5

Marx, Stefan ext. MA Fa. Lynx Stefan.Marxext.MAFa.Lynx at rewe-group.com
Wed Feb 15 04:23:08 EST 2006

Hi Ralf,

it didn't harm in your enviroment, so ... I'm afraid I only have a
minimal understandig and zero practice of Python. Looking
at the script I just can see the all page are touch and the
attachment stuff is decoded to encoding to something.
You can test the migration without the script with a minimal
efford by just copy the pages to the new MoinMoin and check
the attachment handling, I think.

cu && ?halt pohl? :=), Stefan