[Moin-user] Question abouit configuring email

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Tue Dec 12 09:10:37 EST 2006

On Monday, Dec 11th 2006 at 22:21 -0600, quoth Rick Vanderveer:

=>Just taking a stab here:  It sounds like you want to use the sendmail install
=>on localhost, but are using the smarthost configuration.  If you want to send
=>to a mail server on your network, make sure the name is fully qualified (for
=>example, mail.syslang.net or smtp.syslang.net).  Otherwise, comment out that
=>line and uncomment the mail_sendmail.
=>
=>-Rick

I tried that. Something else is the problem.

=>> I see nothing regardless of whether the mail_smarthost or the
=>mail_sendmail option is set.

I need something else to debug it further.

=>
=>