[Moin-user] upgrading issue from 1.3.4 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

John.Brooker at dfat.gov.au John.Brooker at dfat.gov.au
Mon Dec 11 21:41:26 EST 2006

Greetings All,

I'm having difficulty upgrading an existing MoinMoin wiki, from version
1.3.4 to 1.5.3 as part of a server migration project.

the new system already has two other moinmoin wiki's which have been
migrated by my predecessor. sadly he is no longer here to move this last
one.
anyway, i have managed to get the wiki over and working, except certain
pages are showing snippets of what looks like HTML code instead of the
inteded text,

for example instead off a series of large, red, ">" symbols i see:

[[HTML(<font size=+3 font-weight=+1 font color=red>)]]>>>CurrentAlerts
<<<[[HTML(</font>)]]

when i upgraded the data folder i ran the following scripts (in this
order):
12_to_13_mig10.py
12_to_13_mig11.py
152_to_1050300.py
moin    --config-dir:/var/mywiki    -- --wiki-url=thisserver/premovedwiki/
migration data

any ideas guys?

thanks in advance
Jonh Brooker