[Moin-user] ImageLink problem

Mark Volkert mark.volkert at rakekniven.de
Sun Apr 30 05:22:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

My task was to embed some larger images into a MoinMoin wiki page.
But there should only be a thumbnail visible. As soon as you click on that
thumbnail the big image should appear.
I searched and finally found the macro "ImageLink".

After playing with it I found that all examples worked, except this:
"If no target is given the link will point to the image itself."
cit from "ImageLink.py"

Example:
My wiki page has the name "WikiTestPage".
Here I uploaded file "000_0016.JPG".

I tried the following with no success:
[[ImageLink(000_0016.JPG, width=200)]]
Small thumbnail appears with a "?" in front. It links to
http://localhost/mywiki//mywiki/WikiTestPage%3Faction%3DAttachFile%26do%3Dget%26target%3D000_0016.JPG
Image itself has no link.

[[ImageLink(000_0016.JPG, WikiTestPage, width=200)]]
This works. The link points to the Wikipage
(http://localhost/mywiki/WikiTestPage)

But I would simply like to link to the big, original attachment.

MoinMoin version 1.5.3

I had a look at the py file, but my python skillz are insufficient to solve
it.

Can anybody help?

Regards,
Mark

P.S. Would it be at big work to add an attribute for border? I have a lot of
label screenshot with a white background and a border would be beautiful.