[Moin-user] Info and more questions on themes

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Sat Apr 29 01:30:01 EDT 2006

> As it turned out, in order to make other themes unavailable, I had to
> remove them not only from htdocs, but also from
> /usr/local/lib/python.../MoinMoin/.../theme. This, I have to admit,
> surprised me. Is it expected behavior?

Sure. Moin does know NOTHING about what your web server serves under
/wiki (or url_prefix, to be exact). That stuff could even be on some
different server somewhere else in the internet. The only thing moin
knows is what theme code modules are installed - and they live under
MoinMoin/theme/.

> And when it comes to themes, is all CSS relevant to a given theme
> contained in the .css files in the folder for that theme? Or does some
> come in from other places also...

Except inline styles (used to make table styles, for example), the stuff
should be there.