[Moin-user] Themes, #prefix/share/moin/htdocs/ directory

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 21:03:02 EDT 2005

On 9/10/05, Nir Soffer <nirs at actcom.net.il> wrote:
> CSS files usually get small fixes.

Make sense; it's still hard to support real browsers and MSIE too.  :-(

> Farm plugin directory will be available soon :)

Woohoo!  My first software upgrade even before I open the wiki!  :-)
How stable are things between releases these days?  Should I be
particularly wary, or are the stored data structures stable?

I'll have to find time to read those MoinDev* pages over the next
week, but I've got some writing to do tonight still.

  -Fred