[Moin-user] Wikiname not working

Hiers, Richard Richard.Hiers at covenantseminary.edu
Fri Sep 9 08:05:33 EDT 2005

Thanks for the response

James:
I did try escaping the name, but when I do none of it is treated as a
wikiname, not even the first part.

Christian:
The names are being created by the [[MonthCalendar]] macro.  I tried
modifying the code of MonthCalendar.py to replace the "-" with a "_" or
a ".", but those changes created other linking problems.

Any other ideas?
Thanks
Richard