[Moin-user] Best way to disable 'short form' interwiki links?

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Thu Oct 27 07:29:22 EDT 2005

> In other words, I want to make sure that 'SomeName:AnotherName' is _not_
> taken to be an interwiki link; such links will only be given manually
> (i.e. wiki:someinterwikilink), since we need the ':' notation for a
> previously existing convention.

I changed interwiki markup detection recently to only render a interwiki
link when the left side is on the interwiki map (intermap.txt).

So it won't trigger when you write what:ever, except when there is a
wiki known as "what" in intermap.txt.

The change is in current 1.5 code and there will be a beta soon.