[Moin-user] FullSearch macro

Nir Soffer nirs at actcom.net.il
Fri Oct 14 05:34:16 EDT 2005

You will probably be more happy with linkto:search, which search only
for links to pages.

[[FullSearch(linkto:CategoryFoo linkto:CategoryBar)]]

It will match only links like CategoryFoo ["CategoryFoo"]
[:CategoryFoo: Foo Category] and not text like
[[FullSearch(CategoryFoo)]].

On 14 Oct, 2005, at 10:55, Cedric BRINER wrote:

> I'm strongly using the CategoryFields. So I used them as keys. My
> problems come from the fullsearch macro. Because it search for strings
> and catch even the parameters of other macros.
>
> for eg.
> at my work, people belongs to groups (research, system,
> administration...)
>
> so for each person I have a homepage:
>
>    FirstnameLastname
>    lets' introduce myself,... blah, blah
>
>    ----
>    CategoryHomepage CategoryPeople CategorySystem
>
> and then in the WikiPage System, I'd like to give a list of every
> people who belongs to this group
>
>    SystemGroup
>    this is the list of the people working in the group:
> *  [[FullSearch(CategoryPeople CategorySystem)]]
>
>    ----
>    CategorySystem
>
> but unfortunately the FullSearch macro catch also the page
> SystemGroup, because of the FullSearch parameters at the line (*).
> and so on...
>
> so I thought that the best will be that FullSearch will do a
> fullsearch except on the parameters gived to macros. something like
>
> which will not catch parameters inside the FullSearch Macro
> regex_pattern='\[\[FullSeach\([^\]\)]*text-to-catch[^\]\)]*\)\]\]'
>
> or which will not catch anything in a macro
> regex_pattern='\[\[[^\]\[]*text-to-catch[^\]\[]*\]\]'
>
> what about it ?

Best Regards,

Nir Soffer