[Moin-user] Language Preference for guests

Nir Soffer nirs at actcom.net.il
Wed Oct 12 12:35:53 EDT 2005

On 12 Oct, 2005, at 18:00, Thomas Waldmann wrote:
>>   Knowing that MoinMoin will automatically choose
>> language base on the browser setting, could anyone
>> kindly tell me how can I set zh-tw to default no
>> matter what setting the client browser is.
>
> I think there might be no easy fix for it, except maybe removing zh
> from MoinMoin/i18n/meta.py (that disables zh completely).

There is an easy fix here:

<http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MultipleLanguagesSupport/Problems?
action=show#head-b28099f2e7c4810f6437a1b976fd4071da86ef14>

Using this patch, you can continue to serve zh for your registered
users, but have full control of what your visitors get.

Best Regards,

Nir Soffer