[Moin-user] Alexander, thanks!

Tom Cloyd tomcloyd at bestmindhealth.com
Thu May 26 03:08:16 EDT 2005

I feel a bit foolish, as I only just now realized that you are on this
list - or rather that you are (I assume) the hero behind the Desktop
Edition. I spoke with gratitute to someone backchannel about this package,
and he said I really ought to thank you. I chased down your web site, and
ran aground. I don't read German at all! I remember thinking "Nuts, I'll
never get to thank this guy..."

But I just did. It's awfully nice to have it running on my machine so
easily.

-- t.

Tom Cloyd
Bellingham, Washington, U.S.A: (360) 920-1226
<< BestMindHealth.com >>

Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client (program):
http://www.opera.com/mail/