[Moin-user] searching attachment content

greg whittier gregwh at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:08:53 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm interesting in being able to search attachment content (ms office,
pdf, etc.).  I'm using htdig at the moment.  I've removed htdig from
the ua_spiders and it seems to crawl the pages, but it doesn't index
the attachments.  I assume this is because the attachments are
attached to pages with <meta name="robots" content="index,nofollow">
in the source.  Is anybody using an external search engine for
attachment content?  Is there a way around this?

Thanks,
Greg