[Moin-user] Re: Prevent auto URLing of words

Schwols, Keith C keith.c.schwols at intel.com
Thu Jun 23 10:03:31 EDT 2005

This hits up on a question that I have.  Is there a way in Moin that a
site can make certain CamelCase words non-wiki?  On my wiki we have a
project McKinley, and it is somewhat annoying that every time the word
is used that it is a link.  It isn't feasible to tell my users that
everything that want to use the project name that they have to six quote
escape it (or the other backquote, blockquote or metabang methods
either).

I'm thinking something like the LocalSpellingWords page that could be
use to record CamelCase words to never make links from.

]<eith

If a cute saying or a pretty poster is all it takes to motivate you, you
probably have a very easy job.  The kind that robots will be doing soon.