[Moin-user] Errors running 12_to_13_mig01.py

David Cramer (Tech Pubs) dcramer at motive.com
Mon Jun 20 11:07:53 EDT 2005

> > ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack
>
> It looks like there is something strange in your data/backup
> dir, that is not filename.timestamp.
>
> If it is trash, just remove that and try again.
>
> And tell us what it was. :)

Yes, that was it (someone else had sent me the same suggestion offlist).
In the old wiki, I had moved a bunch of non-en_US help pages into the
backup dir to remove them from the wiki without understanding how the
backup dir worked. Removing these fixed the problem and I've
successfully migrated my wiki to the beautiful new 1.3.4 :-)

Thanks,
David