[Moin-user] User in chache?

Eduardo Mercovich eduardo.mercovich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:06:27 EDT 2005

Hello everybody.

I have a new user that forgot its pasword and created a new (space
separated) user for himself. Now he can't remember again his password
(it's a univ. student...).

The server in which this moin is installed doesn't have yet a mail
system, so he can't receive his pass by mail, so I tried to delet the
user/s so he can create the right one again.

But, oops... grep doesn't show it to me in the /users dir. Of course,
I tried to log in to create it anew, but Moin says that the user
already exists.

How can this be? Is the "memory" of this user in some caché that I
didn't find and have to delete?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards...

--