[Moin-user] Re: disable http in moinmoin(no access to apache)

Dean Hiller dean at xsoftware.biz
Mon Jan 31 11:47:29 EST 2005

yes, actually it was...I had /home/user/cgi-bin and /home/user/public_html
and it "did not work"!!!!  Using the absolute link did work.  When I first
loaded up my wiki, I looked at the html code generated and realized it would
be impossible to have a relative link as that represents relative in the web
address, and depending on what page I was on, the relative was incorrect
sometimes.  I would still suggest leaving text on using the absolute URL if
graphics don't show up :).
dean