[Moin-user] Flat versus nested structure

Karl Dubost karl at la-grange.net
Thu Feb 24 06:25:18 EST 2005

Hi,

I would like to move a website to a MoinMoin wiki, but sometimes my
URIs can be really long :)

I have URIs like that :)
http://example.org/foo/bar/toto/something/somethingelse/
averylongfilename

What MoinMoin will do is

foo(2f)bar(2f)toto(2f)something(2f)somethingelse(2f)averylongfilename

which might be a problem for certain filesystem.

Two solutions.
* MoinMoin does a nested structure too (I don't think it's the case now)
	Do you know another wiki which does?
* I make 3700 redirect for all URIs already existing.

Another solution?

--
Karl Dubost - http://www.la-grange.net/
Près de vous, madame, oubliant les cieux,