[Moin-user] Generating a list of Users from specific groups

Yusuf Abdulghani yaghani at mac.com
Wed Feb 9 17:39:01 EST 2005

Hi,

I am wondering if someone has written a macro that generates a list of
Users from a specified list of groups?

For example, if I have the following groups:
1. MyGroup
2. YourGroup
3. MyNewGroup

If I say:

[[ListUsers(t:My*)]]

The macro should print all users in lists MyGroup and MyNewGroup as
follows

MyGroup: User1
MyGroup: User2
MyGroup: User3
MyGroup: User4
MyNewGroup: User1
MyNewGroup: User6
MyNewGroup: User7

Or put this in a table as follows:

Group 		User
MyGroup		User1
MyGroup		User2
MyGroup		User3
MyGroup		User4
MyNewGroup	User1
MyNewGroup	User6
MyNewGroup	User7

If no parameters are given to the  ListUsers() macro, then it should
print *all* the users in *all* the groups.

This functionality is available on some other wikis and is quite
useful. I am wondering if someone has worked on this?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Yusuf