[Moin-user] synchronising wikis

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 05:18:23 EST 2005

--- Crelis Rammelt <crelisr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you tell me:
> How do I delete old profiles in Unison?
> I can not find the control file you mention. Any ideas where it could
>
> be in OS X?
> What is times=true statement for?

Unison specific questions are best asked and answered on the Unison
newsgroup.  On W/XP and Redhat Fedora there is a .unison directory in
the users home directory.  You just delete old unwanted files.

The times = true statement syncs the file time stamps as well as the
file contents. I mis-typed earlier, the timestamps do not effect the
diffs, I should have said the file timestamps affected RecentChanges.
And actually, that was a problem I noted prior to Moin 1.3.  With the
directory structure change in Moin 1.3 it may not be a problem for the
Recent Changes function but it still helpful to keep the file
timestamps in sync for human comparisons.

Roger Haase