[Moin-user] Changing the acl on an immutable page

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Tue Aug 9 17:09:11 EDT 2005

> I accidently changed an #acl to All:read, write and now the page turned
> up immutable (was it the space between the read, and write?).  Anyway,
> the main question is there some way for me to go into that page and
> change the #acl?

You need admin rights to change a page. And you need write rights, too.

Admin rights you usually get by config, using somewhat like:

acl_rights_before = u"MyName:admin,read,write,delete,revert"

Obviously, that gives you write rights, too.

So just make that config entry or contact that "MyName" if it is not you.

MyName can fix the page acls.