[Moin-user] MoinMoin 1.3.4 editor width

Nir Soffer nirs at actcom.net.il
Sat Aug 6 14:45:26 EDT 2005

On 7 Aug, 2005, at 0:28, Dave Harris wrote:

> Here's one difference that is causing me all sorts of grief - the page
> editor is only 22 characters wide. Previously, the input box was the
> full width of the screen.

The problem is usually css caching on your browser. The textarea width
is set in the css files.

Try this:
  1. Reload  the page with Shift key pressed (works with Firefox)
  2. If it does not help, delete the browser cache

I checked the editor in the w3.org validator, it does need to specify
the cols attribtue, we will fix it in the next release. There are many
other problems there, probably no one validated the editor before.

Best Regards,

Nir Soffer