[Moin-user] Eliminating system pages in unwanted languages

Nigel Harper nigel.harper at lightworkdesign.com
Mon Apr 4 08:52:33 EDT 2005

Is there a way to easily get rid of (or otherwise hide) system pages for
unwanted languages?

I imagine a lot of installations are like mine and only really have users
speaking one or two languages so all the translations are just clutter,
especially when they show up in the output of TitleIndex etc. and as
RandomPages

I know I could go through and delete each page manually but

a) I'm lazy :)
b) presumably I'd just get them back when I upgrade to a new release with a
new /underlay directory

Is there a better way?

Nigel