[Moin-user] unable to access wiki instance thro apache

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Wed Oct 27 06:22:05 EDT 2004

>   Internal Server Error

Well, this is a very common and generic error, it doesn't tell much,
except that it didn't work.

?

> [Wed Oct 27 08:11:39 2004] [error] [client 10.1.2.126] ld.so.1:
> /usr/local/bin/python: fatal: libstdc++.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory

This looks like your python installation is broken and misses some
libraries. Maybe try to start python from the shell. Check if libstdc++
is installed.

> I can run the moin.cgi script from the shell. It executes fine when i
> say "python moin.cgi".

Maybe your web server and the shell have different PATH setting, so it
uses a different python binary. Use an absolute path to the python
binary in moin.cgi and when testing from shell.

> Alias /wiki/ "/usr/local/share/moin/htdocs/"
> ScriptAlias /mywiki "/usr/local/share/moin/mywiki/moin.cgi"

Looks rather ok.

> I have tried searching in google but no help. I am also very new to
> moin.

Your problem seems to be rather python or apache related than moin.