[Moin-user] Potential New User...

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Fri Oct 22 11:06:47 EDT 2004

On 22/10/04 Michael Foord did say:

> Can anyone point me to a good resource on this - googling produced a
> mind boggling array of potential results and I'm sure this must have
> been addressed before.

Setting up a wiki instance is fairly simple. I'm sure your ISP could
script it quite easily. If he keeps one per virtual host, that would be
easiest, I think, but there's nothing forcing that.

Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522
6000/6010/60* Development, Mitel Corporation