[Moin-user] acl granularity

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Mon Nov 1 06:30:59 EST 2004

Hello,

Looking into the ACLs required to manage attachments, it seems that they
are connected to the rights on the page. If I want to delete an
attachment, I need delete rights on the page.

These are two very different things. Deleting an attachment isn't the
same as deleting the entire page. Would it not be proper to make the
attachment privileges more granular, and separate them from the page
acls somewhat?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522
6000/6010/60* Development, Mitel Corporation