[Moin-user] (no subject)

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Mar 17 07:30:14 EST 2004

    >> how can i have the email notification box on the edit box unchecked
    >> by default ?

    Thomas> As there is no config option for that, you might be able to hack
    Thomas> that into MoinMoin/PageEditor.py.

A related question: Is it possible to *not* allow users to suppress the
email dispatch?  I'm thinking once again about the case where I have a Wiki
that gets scribbled on frequently.  I'd like the WikiVandals to not be able
to scribble unseen.  I didn't see any obvious variable to set in
moin_config.py.

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro