[Moin-user] non ASCII pagenames

David Zejda dvid at atlas.cz
Tue Mar 9 12:55:04 EST 2004

I have several wiki pages with non-ASCII characters, e.g. "StopováníChyb".
Everything goes OK, but there is a tiny cosmetic flaw - page URL does not
contain non-ASCII codes - they are replaced with (i guess) their unicode
representation - e.g. "Stopov_e1n_edChyb". I think, this is pretty
understandable (in URI only ASCIIs are allowed), but it looks a bit awfully
in a browser or if bookmarked or sent as a reference..

So this is The Question: Is there any way how to customize translation
non_ASCII_char:string_in_URI?

David