[Moin-user] Subscribe to every page?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Tue Mar 9 10:32:15 EST 2004

    David> i guess, regexp like ".*" may work, but I'm moin newbie, so I may
    David> be wrong.

As far as I know subscription to page changes is done using a per-page URL.
For example, to subscribe to changes to the Python Wiki FrontPage, I'd visit

    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/FrontPage?action=subscribe

by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right-hand corner of the
page.  As far as I know there's no general "subscribe" URL to which I can
feed a regular expression.

Ah, wait a minute.  I see you're referring to the Subscribed Wiki Pages
block in the UserPreferences page.  I'll give that a try.

Thanks,

Skip