[Moin-user] Looking for some Slides or Overviews?

Joerg Desch jd at voelker-web.de
Tue Feb 10 04:47:02 EST 2004

I would like to introduce the moin wiki to some of the teachers in our
local school. The idea is the usage of an wiki to collect basic
infomations for the children as well as exercises with solutions.

Because most of the teachers are no computer experts, I'm looking for some
slides or overviews (if possible in German) which shows the possibilities
of the wiki technologie from the users point of view.

Are such informations freely available on the internet?

--
Joerg Desch (jd AT voelker-web DOT de)