[Moin-user] robots noindex,nofollow

R. Yu snewdl at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 10:35:01 EDT 2004

hi all,

I'm running MoinMoin 1.2.3.  Currently, all wiki pages are
meta-tagged with "robots noindex,nofollow" except for FrontPage
(and maybe RecentChanges).  I would like to change this behavior
by expanding the set of pages allowing robots.  Alternately,
I'd like to allow robots on all pages.

The release notes for 1.2.3 mention this behavior:
   use config.page_front_page and .page_title_index for robots meta tag
   (whether it uses index,follow or index,nofollow), not hardcoded
   english page names

http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinTodo_2fRelease_201_2e2_2e3?action=highlight&value=meta+tag

But I'm still not sure how to modify the meta-tag behavior.  Modifying
moin_config.py's  html_head_queries doesn't seem to work.

Any advice?

thanks
-Rob