[Moin-user] creating an empty new wiki

Marius Scurtescu mariuss at lightspeed.ca
Wed Sep 24 10:58:08 EDT 2003

Hi,

I was wondering how can I create an empty new wiki.
Following the instructions on creating a new wiki
it will create one with 265 pages, many of them in
different languages.

If I remove all the files in the data/text folder,
except for FrontPage, will I have a functional
and consistent wiki?

There are some pages from the default set that
would be good to keep in a minimal wiki: OrphanedPages,
SiteNavigation, SystemInfo, ...

It would be nice to have a script that can create
a new wiki taking the following options:
- blank, minimal or full set of pages
- only pages in a certain language
- default configuration file

I would be willing to try an create such a script in
Python if there is no such thing yet.

Any comments?

Thanks,
Marius