[Moin-user] Moin Dump

Andrew Wilkinson ajw126 at york.ac.uk
Tue Sep 9 05:37:10 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to setup moin_dump.py to automatically run, zip up the
resulting directory and then return it to the user when a specific web
address is accessed. This is all working fine except that all the links in
the generated pages are of the form <a
href="/export/wiki.zip/timetables.html>. This means that
none of the links work as /export/wiki.zip is the bash script I have
running. Why is the moin dump using this path as it's base path and how
can I override this behaviour. It works fine when run from the command
line.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Andrew Wilkinson